Looking for contributing men’s style writers.
Are you the next Bill Cunningham? Are you a: stylist, blogger, designer, aspiring writer, photographer, or just someone who loves mens style? If so, then we want to chat with you. We’re selecting a few candidates to write for us.
- Looking for three style writers.
- You don’t have to be a professional writer, just be able to proof read your work.
- Some one who is committed to growing their writing name and gaining experience.
- Looking for writers who have an eye for style.
- Are you a designer and want to build your own brand as a style writer? Then write for us. We don’t mind if you have other pursuits as long as you write with passion and humor.
- Work from home. Can be in any city across the US.
- We’re looking for someone to contribute at least two articles a month with supporting photos.
- We’re not looking to add a heavy workload to your life. If you’re having a busy month and can’t get an article in, no worries.
- We want quality over quantity.
- Here’s the idea. If you see something amazing and random snap a photo and inspire people with your words.
- Word count: 350 to 600 words.
- We know you have a fashion voice and we want to hear it!!
- Once a month or every other month we’ll have a 2.5 hour meeting to discuss progress and new ideas. Meetings will be held on weekends for an easier commute.
- The meeting will either be discussion based at our office or a style field trip where we go to places for inspiration and motivation.
- Once written, articles should be emailed in with photos.
- They will then be proof read, edited and up loaded.
- Stories should be light hearted and fun. Looking for witty humor about mens fashion.
- No Gossip.
- No celebrity stuff, unless it is positive.
- No making fun of people because they have a poor sense of style.
- Compensation: $20 per article
Please send resume and link to work.